On Sunday June 4th, from 12-5PM please stop by and bring your friends to the 90th Street Block Party. The Carnegie Hill CSA will be front of the Church of the Heavenly Rest.
Lots of events are happening at the block party:
1) Come hungry and have lunch (or dessert) at one of our delicious food trucks! A local restaurant will also be selling draft beer and wine.
2) Live music all day! Noon-1:30pm, Swing Band from The New School, 2pm-3:30pm Caravan of Thieves, 4pm-5pm The Big Apple Gay and Lesbian Marching Band.
3) For kids we’ve got a smorgasbord of fun: face painting, balloon animals, two bounce houses, giant games, and bubbles galore.
4) Bid on amazing silent auction items from Hamilton tickets and NYC Ballet tickets (with backstage passes!) to a day-long sailing trip and dancing classes. Or get a head start on your annual Christmas card with a family portrait session!
5) Anyone can be part of our community “Ribbon Project” by writing a wish, a hope, or a message to the neighborhood which will be displayed along 90th Street.
6) Children will have their own art project, decorating and creating a “community garden”!
7) You can learn more about the facade of the church from Molly Grose who will be offering brief tours of the exterior!